Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

The best review, evar!

This is totally awesome, this review is one the the best I've ever heard!

Draw Your Way Draw Your Way

A very nice simple game which can be finished in about 10 min. The medal does work :)

Neonider 3 Neonider 3

A really nice casual game with great upgrades. The difficulty seems about right. There does seem to be a bug where if one replays a level the background sound goes off. This can be fixed by simply muting and then unmuting the sound again.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

A brilliant rhythm game :)

I personally prefer this game over other rhythm and music games which usually just turn into a 'see how fast you can move your fingers' game instead of solid rhythm. The music selection is really nice and keeps one entertained. If one has a solid sense of beat, then this game is very much enjoyable and can be beaten without too much trouble. A full 5 star rating from me.

fizzd responds:

glad we share ideals! i can't stand 300-combo rhythm games either. :)

Song for a powerpoint :V Song for a powerpoint :V

Awesome!

Some of the best music that I've heard that is used for a powerpoint. This track could be used as a professional loop, not only confined to presentations.

Feel the Death Rain Feel the Death Rain

Very basic

If you include some more effects, synths and mastering then this piece has the potential to become a great piece of work. It is a bit repetitive though.

Souran responds:

Yep, I know. I didn't want to upload it but some friends told me to. Thanks for the advice.

Death Techno Rain of DJ Stuff Death Techno Rain of DJ Stuff

Interesting beat

A bit strange, but otherwise interesting piece of work.

Souran responds:

Thanks, I used the very basic beats and just added some cool sounding vocals.

Color 7 Color 7

A nice, general seven

I like your usage of colour and contrast within the artwork.

Riccowed responds: