Draw Your Way Draw Your Way

A very nice simple game which can be finished in about 10 min. The medal does work :)

Neonider 3 Neonider 3

A really nice casual game with great upgrades. The difficulty seems about right. There does seem to be a bug where if one replays a level the background sound goes off. This can be fixed by simply muting and then unmuting the sound again.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

A brilliant rhythm game :)

I personally prefer this game over other rhythm and music games which usually just turn into a 'see how fast you can move your fingers' game instead of solid rhythm. The music selection is really nice and keeps one entertained. If one has a solid sense of beat, then this game is very much enjoyable and can be beaten without too much trouble. A full 5 star rating from me.

fizzd responds:

glad we share ideals! i can't stand 300-combo rhythm games either. :)

Pong Classic Pong Classic

There are a few things that can be improved with regards to this game.

Firstly, the overall motion is quite jerky and sometimes makes gameplay a little annoying. Also, after a small amount of time, one can easily get into a loop where the ball follows that exact same path and every time the computer AI just misses it. One can therefore simply keep the paddle in one place and your score can just go up indefinitely.

I recommend that you put some randomness into the bounce of the ball (about a margin of 15 degrees or so) as well as make the gameplay more smooth. You could also try to make the AI a little more unpredictable. Music and sound effects would also be a nice addition.

I checked all the medals and they do work. Otherwise, the game itself isn't too bad; I haven't yet picked up any major bugs or errors. If it is your first game using ActionScript, then it's not too bad (I've seen much worse pong games).

The addition of ball sizes, speed and medals make me give you a total of 2 and half stars for the game.

PakoYea responds:

Thanks for your review!
Yes, it`s my first AS2 game made from scratch.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Great game! Eventually got all the medals. The campaign and challenges are all at a suitable difficulty.

Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

Very nice game. Great graphics, gameplay and sound.

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

A lovely game! It contains many of the elements from MineCraft which makes it addicting, but still keeps its own unique two dimensional feel to it. Absolutely amazing :)

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks! I like making it unique but it seems as though everyone wants it EXACTLY like Minecraft.
I think you understand it better :)
Also, I love pi, so thumbs up to your profile picture.

Nutty Mania Nutty Mania

It's a very nice game that is enjoyable to play once in a while. The medals don't seem to be working for me except for the secret medals? It would be great if there could've been a resend medal option ingame where you can view your achievements.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Absolutely mind-blowing! One of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. Really makes you think about the concept of what we're made of and how insignificant we are in relation to the universe.

Diamond Hollow II Diamond Hollow II

A perfect platformer!

This game is one of the very few examples where simplicity meets excellence.